Friday, March 18, 2005

Video game musings

I picked up Yoshi's Touch & Go today for the DS, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. It is one of those games that you can just pick up and play for a couple minutes, or get engrossed in, and keep trying to beat that last score.

I've also been getting really pumped for this year's E3 Expo. I went last year for the first time, and was overwhelmed by it all. I did gain some valuable experience last year, so this year should be a breeze. I spent too much time wandering around, and didn't actually get as much hands-on play time as I would have liked. I'm thinking that this year there will be some big news (especially in the hardware area) like Xbox 2, the GBA successor, Nintendo Revolution, and hopefully lots of playable upcoming DS games (Animal Crossing!).

No comments: