Monday, April 23, 2007

Heroes is coming... 360 in high gear, and movie wrap up.

Well if you forgot (like you haven't been looking forward to it for weeks...) Heroes is back tonight on NBC, USA Today had article about the final five episodes of the season. Sounds like there is a lot of stuff happening in these season ending shows, and it sounds like they will actually wrap up the New York exploding story line.

Is it just me or does the "racing" genre always seem to be the best show off of graphical superiority? I've mentioned before that even though I'm not that great at racing games, I usually always check them out because they are gorgeous to look at. There have been screens posted for Burnout 5, and Dirt which is also featured in the new OXM issue, and part of the Colin McRae series. The screens for both look phenomenal! It's making me miss my copy of Burnout Revenge on the 360 that I traded in a long time ago, that and playing the PS2 version of Burnout Dominator. :(

I forgot to mention it, but I checked out Grind House when it started a few weeks ago, and really enjoyed it. I too sided with the mass populous and liked Planet Terror (Rodriguez) better than Deathproof (Tarantino) and I hear that when it's released on DVD it will be two separate DVDs which makes since, because one DVD won't hold a 3hr+ movie.

I also checked out Disturbia last week, which even though it's a PG13 thriller (usually a mark of death) I really enjoyed it. It was a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be, and highly recommend it.

No comments: