Monday, April 20, 2009

Road Trip! so far so good...

Well, it's that time of year again the annual road trip to Houston, TX. You may remember last year's romp although it ended early because of a bad run to the border. We did hit 5 states in 3 days, going to try for 6 this year, barring any bad fast food.

I found that we were going by another Fry's so we had to schedule a stop at the Dallas location. This one has a "cattle farm" motif with a herd of steers outside and wooden fence rows, with cows and cowboys inside. They were running a special on the 360 HD DVD add-on $39.99 plus Bourne Identity, and Bourne Supremecy (as well as the King Kong packaged inside. I didn't find anything that my HD DVD collection needed as I've gotten spoiled with the Dillon's finds a couple months ago, and the 7-8 I picked up at Fry's in San Diego. I did find a couple sale Blu-rays that I grabbed, and Eternal Sonata for the 360 for $20.00.
Fry's Dallas


This year the hotel is a stones throw from Relient Stadium, and the Astrodome.

.

No comments: