Thursday, August 23, 2007

Change of venue, BioShocked!, and locked underachievements...

I changed work venues this week, still working for the same company just a different location. All in all it wasn't a bad move, more money (always nice), just a bit farther to drive, and I knew (or had at least talked to) most of the staff before. I've been used to somewhat of more organized location, so it will take a while to adjust, or hopefully achieve a happy medium.



Have you picked up BioShock yet? The game is amazing, if you haven't already heard me mention that. I assume not quite half way through yet, but with the job shuffle my days off were early this week so unfortunately I haven't had much time to play the last couple evenings. It seems to be selling really well, and a lot of people have been asking about it since Tuesday.



Wow, was my first reaction. Splitreason.com has introduced a '360'centric pair of women's underwear. Would the unlocked version been too sluty?

Product_Images/40ea26816493.jpg @ SplitReason.com
Achievement Locked underwear design @ © SplitReason.com

No comments: